Titus Classification modernizes McAfee DLP
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions like McAfee Cloud, Endpoint and MVISION are used to prevent sensitive data from accidentally being shared with unauthorized recipients.
The challenge for any DLP solution is to determine — with precision — the sensitivity of a document, and how to securely handle the file as it shared through an organization.
Titus uses a machine learning-based Data Detection Engine to classify and identify the data and apply rich and persistent metadata to each file – informing DLP solutions how to properly handle each document.
Titus can help McAfee’s DLP solutions answer questions like:
- What type of document is it?
- How is it classified?
- If it’s classified as Confidential, is the sensitivity level HR, Partner, or Customer related?
- Does it contain personally identifiable information (PII)?
- Is it covered by GDPR, CCPA, CUI or any other regulation?
- Is there a legal hold on the document?
Watch a quick demo of how our solution works with McAfee Cloud, Endpoint, and MVISION platforms:
If you have been using Symantec DLP solutions and feel left behind – this webinar is for you:
“How to gain stability after being left behind by Symantec”
Date and time: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 12:00 pm CDT (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
- Brian B. Brown, Regional Solution Architect CTO Ambassador, McAfee
- Wally Bitaut, VP Global Business Development, Seclore
- Corey Markell, Director of Strategic Partnerships. Titus
Join McAfee and Technology partners Seclore and Titus as we discuss how our joint technology can help companies regain stability after being left behind by Symantec.Register for the webinar