Titus brings message of importance of a strong information security culture to key international events this fall
OTTAWA, ON — Titus, the worldwide market leader in classification and protection solutions for unstructured data, will be attending and speaking at a number of key security events in the coming months – highlighting the importance of creating and maintaining a culture of security for effective information protection.
Regardless of how much is invested in security processes and technology controls, the risk of sensitive data breaches remains high if end users within an organization are not part of the solution. This does not mean relying on users entirely; it means educating and empowering users to make better decisions on how information is handled. For security solutions to succeed, they should both empower users to act appropriately within their workflow, and enforce policies that violate security rules. Titus Classification solutions empower both people and security technologies to make better information governance and sharing decisions.
Titus will share these important information security messages at the following events over the coming months:
- Evanta Global Summit – Phoenix, AZ (September 18 – 20)
- ISACA CSX 2017 North America – Washington, DC (October 2 – 4)
- ITSA 2017 – Nuremberg, Germany (October 10 – 12)
- BoxWorks – San Francisco, CA (October 10 – 12)
- AISA National Conference – Sydney, Australia (October 11 – 12)
- CyberCon Africa 2017 – Johannesburg, South Africa (October 16-17)
- NATO NAIS Cyber Security Symposium – Mons, Belgium (October 17 – 19)
- Palo Alto Federal Ignite – Washington, DC (October 23 – 24)
- ISF World Congress 2017 – Cannes, France (October 28 – 31)